Your Home From Home in Cape Town!
Deo Gratia Guest House (B&B and Self-Catering)
Phone: +27 (0)21 975 3473 (Office)
Phone: +27 (0)83 270 4564 (Paul)
Fax: +27 (0)86 672 9445
Skype name: deo-gratia
Come and visit us in “the Fairest Cape of them all”. We are located in Durbanville, in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. The perfect base from where you can visit all that the Cape offers. We are centrally located between the Cape Wine Lands and Central Cape Town. Own transport is essential or let us arrange a tour for you with a reliable tour guide. Paul is a trained Tour Guide and can assist you with your planning to see the best of the Cape. Uber is now widely used in the area too.
· 4x Double size en-suite bedrooms all with full bathrooms (Bath & overhead shower). All have double beds and two have an additional single bed.
· Family Unit consisting of 2x double size bedrooms, sharing a bathroom (Shower & bath). There are 2x single beds in each room, which can be converted to queen size beds for couples. Private family unit or perhaps 4 friends sharing.
· Self Catering Unit: 2 Bedroom—The Self Catering Unit is a private 2x bedroom flatlette with an equipped kitchenette in the living area and a private bathroom with bath and overhead shower. The bedrooms have 2x single beds in each bedroom and a double sleeper couch in the living area. Two single beds can be converted to queen size beds for couples.
· Self Catering Suite: 1 Bedroom—The Self Catering Suite is a larger, private, 1x bedroom suite with an equipped kitchenette in the large living area. The bedroom has a double bed and there are 2x single beds and a double sleeper couch in the living area. The unit can sleep 6x persons sharing. It has a private exclusive use bathroom in the unit with a luxury bath and separate shower and separate toilet.
· Wi-Fi hotspot—Fibre Internet and improved WI-Fi range
· Smart LED/Plasma TV’s! SABC 1, 2, 3, ETV, Cape Town TV & 2x communal DSTV channels : 7x to choose from! Or surf the internet on your TV...
· Electric blankets on the beds, ceiling fans
· Swimming pool
· Jungle gym for the kids
· Self serve tea/coffee 24 hours
· Space, if you need time on your own (Large garden with stand size 5 000m2)
· Lots of free on site parking
· Airport collections and tours can be arranged with 3rd parties
· Jacuzzi (With Day Zero a possibility in Cape Town due to water shortages, kindly confirm with us in advance if the jacuzzi will be available during your stay. Do so before/when booking.)
To contact us: